Ranking
okay i dont understand what initial input frames and final input frames to put in. where do i find the frames? and how do i know which frames i am selecting during the POV Ray program..
Re-read the tutorial carefully, and my above post. If you've recorded, say, 253 frames, then you'd enter "initial_frame=1 final frame=253". You're told how many frames you've recorded when you stop using the game's record feature.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
okay i did that, and now i am rendering my replay and it is saving a ton of BMP images instead of a file. what am i doing wrong?
You're doing nothing wrong. This is why I told you to get a program that compiles the image files into an animation - i.e VDub.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Sorry ): alright well im rendering my video now, ill let you know how it goes. also how do you load other .inc files? isntead of glossy.
At the top of the script you see when you open the file, the currently selected .inc is shown in red text. Just change it to the name of another .inc file in the Raytrace folder.
my POV when i try to load replay, it don't read the replay

Scuse me for the lessic but i'm italian
Originally Posted by nokturnal View Post
STEP 0: DOWNLOAD the program from www.pov-ray.org

1 problem where do i put initial frame and final?? can u show a pic of that??
REDBLUEGREENWHITEBLACKPINK
Anyone know how to make POV work on vista while compiling? It freezes when it compiles 1 frame.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!