ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+freakings bugs of toribash
i was playing normally toribash when i bet for icifresh43 i think and when i bet i was betted too late(sry for bad english) and on the next game he won and i dont have tc i win the bet but they dont give my tc. Another one i was playing on tc room and i bet for someone i dont remenber his name but toribash dissconect me before he win and i had no money because that pls help me i want my tc back! T_T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone move this.
1. Your problem
2. wrong board
3.I bet that you lost less than 1000 TC
I think the problem is that there were no money in the "pot" and you were the only one who bet during the match. And since you've bet for a player and no one else have did, that tc goes into the pot and the winner of the bet get's the winning pot.

Example: You bet 500 tc for player 'A' to win and no one else have placed a bet other than you. The tc bets gathers in a pot for the winning bets.
Player 'A' wins, you win the tc in the pot. So technically, you aren't betting against an invisible player but instead, the entire users who bets.
Last edited by Dragenon; May 28, 2010 at 02:51 AM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Don't post stuff like this in discussion. Discussion is for discussing.
In the future, take care to post in the correct board if you want people to help you.
Thats not realy true cuz i was there,and i placed a bet on that guy who disconected,and all my TC's returnet...also..

BTW the server was awesome
uhhh i have a problem with the dimensions of the toribash screen. i tried to make it bigger in the options, and it was too big. so i typed in what i thought was the original dimensions, but they were too small. so i cant scroll down to fix it and i can hardly even see the game. i tried reinstalling it and i still can't fix it! pleaaaase help me!
there's no way to pass this post. unless of course, you scroll down.
aidar123:

Go to the folder:
C:\Games\Toribash-x.xx\
(where x.xx is your version number)
(And this assumes you installed it into the default place, if you installed it somewhere else, go there)

then find the file 'default.cfg', open this with wordpad or notepad, and find where it says "width "x" height """ and replace it with: width "960" height "540"

that should fix the problem.
no men i was 553 bet for icyfresh and another guy bet 200k for the opponent i betted only for win that pot T___T i lost 2200 or i dont remember but i lose that and i want my money back pls help me i am just a noob i need that money i want texturesa like another ppl but i cant i was played 3 days to gain only 900 and i win much more on bets (2200) but i lose that for the bugs of tori and for dissconect with no causes pls help
READ ME SO IMPORTANT
i was playing normally toribash when i bet for icifresh43 i think and when i bet i was betted too late(sry for bad english) and on the next game he won and i dont have tc i win the bet but they dont give my tc. Another one i was playing on tc room and i bet for someone i dont remenber his name but toribash dissconect me before he win and i had no money because that pls help me i want my tc back! T_T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS
I'll seperate this and try to tell you about each part, since I don't understand half of it.

Originally Posted by gLawlFreak View Post
no men i was 553 bet for icyfresh and another guy bet 200k for the opponent i betted only for win that pot T___T

You can only win a maximum of 5 times your bet.
In your case you could win 2765 tc.

i lost 2200 or i dont remember but i lose that

You just said you betted 553 tc?

but i lose that for the bugs of tori and for dissconect with no causes pls help

If I'm reading this bit right, you pinged while betting.
That's not a bug, bets have their risks.

Try to write in a way that let's people understand it next time, it makes it much easier to help you.