Ranking
Originally Posted by gLawlFreak View Post
i was playing normally toribash when i bet for icifresh43 i think and when i bet i was betted too late(sry for bad english) and on the next game he won and i dont have tc i win the bet but they dont give my tc.

Are you sure he won?
And how late did you bet? If it was 50 frames after the start of the game then in most servers the tc doesn't get taken off and you can't bet.

If it's neither then ignore this and wait for someone who knows the answer. :v

Originally Posted by gLawlFreak View Post
Another one i was playing on tc room and i bet for someone i dont remenber his name but toribash dissconect me before he win and i had no money because that pls help me i want my tc back! T_T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS

That isn't a bug, bets have their risks and this is one of them.
If they implemted a way to give back bets when you ping people would abuse it and make themselves ping.
This again? I thought it had been resolved last night. Ah well.

<suomynona> Gambling: We expect you to lose something.

Shouldn't bet so much if you don't want to lose.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
sry but i'm not from usa or anything like that men im from Venezuela and another question befora that ocurred i was betted 1490 and when the guy what i bet win toribash dissconect me with no reason xS i dont understand
you dissconected through no fault of toribash, but your interenet connection
your problem, you deal with it, stop wasting our time now please.
wtf i'm not wasting your time i'm just posting a problem and my internet connection is allright you r who dont wanna help i lose 1553 tc and who's cares only me! -.- i supose urs will help me but naaaa why help that noob nvm... :<
the bet frames r 200 and i bet for him exactly when he win so why the hell dont gimme my moneh back or the pot -.- i dont understand im tired of this problem no one want help me no one can understand... all you adm moderators and all that crap r millonaries on toribash en the real life and all yours dont wana help me wth