Toribash
Original Post
Like what just happened
The first thing to note, this replay is completely untouched.

When I watch the replay back it shows the second half completely differently to how it was when I played it, and my knee just randomly dmed.

It flicks back to what I was seeing at the very last frame after dqing, any idea what this is that is causing the problem?

https://i.gyazo.com/34cd17537081bca6...14f85106c6.mp4

The worrying thing is that, it isn't a replay problem, it was actually in game that I was seeing a different thing to what was actually happening
Attached Files
Last edited by Bless; Sep 19, 2017 at 08:31 PM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
mind uploading said replay?

or is it a general problem?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Every now and then a replay get corrupted causing glitches in the replays, it really can't be help besides editing the replay yourself to try you best to match the outcome you're wanting. I absolutely hate when that happens, had some really old replays get corrupted as well.
Parrot
Are you able to post the replay?
I need to see it to understand what you mean.

double sniped wtf
Added to the OP
-----
Originally Posted by Malfunction View Post
Every now and then a replay get corrupted causing glitches in the replays, it really can't be help besides editing the replay yourself to try you best to match the outcome you're wanting. I absolutely hate when that happens, had some really old replays get corrupted as well.

It's not just the replay, in the actual game itself I dqed without everything safely off the ground so what I was seeing was different to the actual situation, it's hard to show in a replay (which is attached on the OP now) but at the very end it flicks to what I was seeing.
Last edited by Bless; Sep 19, 2017 at 08:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
bump?
Its definitely a common problem.
It mainly has something to do with the dl
try reconnecting when this kinda stuff happens
It happened to me the other day in ABD it said
it was 25 frames but it was actually a 50 frame turn causing
me to dq thinking I had time also causing this glitch
Try /rec when this happens to you.
Come back if that doesn't fix it
As far as the replay it self I couldn't tell you how to fix that
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Its definitely a common problem.
It mainly has something to do with the dl
try reconnecting when this kinda stuff happens
It happened to me the other day in ABD it said
it was 25 frames but it was actually a 50 frame turn causing
me to dq thinking I had time also causing this glitch
Try /rec when this happens to you.
Come back if that doesn't fix it
As far as the replay it self I couldn't tell you how to fix that

Is fixable, just delete all the POS; LINVEL; AND ANGVEL; lines and use the GRAB; and JOINT; lines and that should kind of restore it.
And I think Bless also means sp replays too.