Ranking
Original Post
Replay inconvenience
So sometimes I've pressed the letter i or k and my replays get the keyframes to record, sometimes i don't notice and save a bomb replay but it's stuck with the crappy view. I just want to know how to clear the keyframes or how to remove the permanently because it's a real bother thank you babies.
Back and black with my caucasian asian BIATCH
Here's an explanation on keyframes:
Originally Posted by affei View Post
Open a replay try to stop it at the start than you move the camera to your fav startposition and press "P" replay is running now while the replay is running move your camera and everytime you got a good position or a good place where the camera should stay at press "K" (saves the keyframe) after you pressed switch to another position press "K" again now the camera will move from the 1. place where you pressed "K" to the 2.place where you pressed "K" again you can press "K" unlimited at every place you want the camera will follow those spots where you pressed "K"
IF you press "K" at a spot and you stay there for 200 frames the Camera will stay for 200frames there , you can stay there longer or shorter however you want.

To delete the keyframes press "I" that will delete every Keyframe you made in the replay and you can start keyframing again if the old keyframing wasnt good enought for you.

Hope that helped

As he says, "i" should remove them.
Last edited by zwouter; Sep 26, 2017 at 05:16 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My explanation from making a bit of edits:

Pause the replay at the beginning frame, press "2" for a free camera (with the free camera, you move it up down left right and forward with W A S D, and you can move where you look by holding down the right mouse button and moving the mouse), every 100-175 frames you should make a keyframe with "K", (moving the camera around the enviroment, and make sure you don't clip through the ground or tori/uke). After viewing the replay and if you like it, then make sure to save the replay or the keyframes wont save to your replay.

Pressing "I" messes up the replay for me, so I don't know if it works for you

Take care, friend.
Originally Posted by Movester View Post
So sometimes I've pressed the letter i or k and my replays get the keyframes to record, sometimes i don't notice and save a bomb replay but it's stuck with the crappy view. I just want to know how to clear the keyframes or how to remove the permanently because it's a real bother thank you babies.

Probably a little late, shift + K to delete keyframes, then resave