Toribash
Robbery shows up in your account history, so thats out of the question.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

ok its loong time ago afther this the mod i played was wolf i think and distance 100 but when i play instagibfeet on distance 200 i get those cred but i dont got that 14800 i only haew now 11089 but i never got that 14800 and i hawe now 600 booster (3 200 boosters)
Well TBH I dont understand anything about this, but I would suggest you to PM Gman80, he will be able to help you.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Hey guys i've a big problem with tc. when i win a battle, normally i receive 10-15 tc, but this week, when i win, i don't get any tc why? Thx
Maybe you've played in private servers (not official)?
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

I don't know. anyway every player in every room don't get tc. Ah and some server wont connect whit me. argh
Don't bump old thread to ask questions.

The reason no one is winning TC is because it's a private server. Only official Nabi servers pay off for wins.

Not being able to connect to servers is a something a lot of people are going through. I imagine it will be resolved in time.
Your question has been answered. Private servers don't give TC.
I could suggest you to buy a Toribooster so you can win much more toricredits in any server
Last edited by Fyerrblad; Nov 11, 2009 at 10:39 AM.
Gone
How would he get 12000 by playing 30 games?

Farming attempt? Or 400 tc booster?

EDIT: I thought this thread was new, someone just bumped it :|