Toribash
Thanks Dargoba hunny!

Oh and I'll be adding the shader to the first post in a bit as well, for everyone to download.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Loved it! Excellent video man. Really kept me entertained the whole length of the video

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
9/10 because i don`t like the outro...idea is nice, but the implementation...
But I like your videos, because they always have a damn nice sync and cool effects...
Never stop making videos pls!
Soon, a DarkFighter Clanvideo from me will come (but pssst), hope you will rate it!
:]-allied-[:
<3 gerFight <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
would anyone know why i cant see teh video? i really wanna see it
Please Dont Try To Join We Are Full
Proud Co - Ldr of [K]ingdomz!
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
Loved it! Excellent video man. Really kept me entertained the whole length of the video

Hoho, thanks babe! <3

Originally Posted by jaiden425 View Post
would anyone know why i cant see teh video? i really wanna see it

Could you try to specify your problem a bit more? What is the problem exactly?

Shader added to first post, by the way.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
well on the space where the video is on your post it just has a little white square in the corner with a triangle and a circle inside it. but on the space of the vid theres nothing there
Please Dont Try To Join We Are Full
Proud Co - Ldr of [K]ingdomz!
Try clicking the HD link, or downloading it form the link provided.