Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]恶魔的, Truly Demonic
Still a Work in Progress.
Will update this thread every step of the way.

Update 1:
I've done quite some work on the "Crest" and the layers of armor on the top of the head.
The mapping is a bitch, but I think it turned out nice.

Update 2:
Redid the front so the mapping is better. Added additional armor on the top and bottom.
I'm really happy with how the top looks, too bad Toribash has a little diffusion ingame..

Sphere:

WiP 1: http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/5367081.png
WiP 2: http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/5406254.png

Constructive criticism is much appreciated, but don't tell me to add stuff, since this is a WiP,
I know I have to add stuff. Simply criticize what's there!
Thanks and enjoy!

I will put this on sale once finished, so if you're interested, shout some ideas and I might add them!
Last edited by AlphasoniK; May 12, 2011 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Update.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
That looks pretty cool so far, is it being made in 512? I can't really criticize until more is added to it, but right now it looks good and the mapping looks nice.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes it is 512x512, I always work in 512x512 unless requested otherwise.
I'll continue tomorrow, it's time for beer!
I'm an artist.
I can imagine it from now, it's gona be amazing. But, you know it looks like the other heads try adding something original on it, something more Alphasonikish.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
The head is one of the best I have seen from you, but some of the lines are way too sharp.

Shading: Very well done makes the texture have a smooth feel to it.

Mapping: Polar coordinates am I correct? but anyway it is mapped pretty damn well which makes the plates look quite nice, but I don't know what the next plate will look like at the top since it might fold into the center.

Front could do with some more work, but the rest is clean and fine.

Rating for a wip 9/10 could do with some improvements, but it is a clean and well detailed wip.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Originally Posted by killer3805 View Post
Did you use any reference?

No, I never use reference unless asked to.

Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
I can imagine it from now, it's gona be amazing. But, you know it looks like the other heads try adding something original on it, something more Alphasonikish.

It looks like which heads? I thought I did a pretty good job making something new.

Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
The head is one of the best I have seen from you, but some of the lines are way too sharp.

Shading: Very well done makes the texture have a smooth feel to it.

Mapping: Polar coordinates am I correct? but anyway it is mapped pretty damn well which makes the plates look quite nice, but I don't know what the next plate will look like at the top since it might fold into the center.

Front could do with some more work, but the rest is clean and fine.

Rating for a wip 9/10 could do with some improvements, but it is a clean and well detailed wip.

I don't use polar coordinates. Could you point out which lines are way too sharp?

Originally Posted by kareem98 View Post
I like that head!
9/10
are you adding more colors?

I'm not a big fan of colors, if I add them it's at the end.
I'm an artist.
I love when you present heads. You actually tell people what you did and what you are doing if it is a wip.

Also, the head it's self is really nice. I can't wait to see the finished project.
What I mean is that it reminds me most of your heads you have created. I can't remember their names, but the style looks alike. Or, it's because it's a WIP.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU