Ranking

Marked areas of head and all

Also, you said it was hand mapped I am pretty surprised you could get it hand mapped without losing a huge amount of quailty thats some hard stuff to do, yet you made it look awsome.

Another thing you could do if you still have all the layers and all is make
shadows stand out a bit more around the top plates, and possibly either gradients with them if you haven't already or to make the gradients stand out a bit more if you have.

Hope to see more of this texture.
Last edited by notnoob; Apr 1, 2011 at 04:12 PM.
Sold my dog to join RRO
its almost perfect.. almost
you still got the same small bugs.

1 - these lines are angular
2 - not bug, just that place looks blury. IMHO... i'd try to fix it.
very very cool head incomming.. im exited.. ^ ^
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post

Marked areas of head and all

Also, you said it was hand mapped I am pretty surprised you could get it hand mapped without losing a huge amount of quailty thats some hard stuff to do, yet you made it look awsome.

Another thing you could do if you still have all the layers and all is make
shadows stand out a bit more around the top plates, and possibly either gradients with them if you haven't already or to make the gradients stand out a bit more if you have.

Hope to see more of this texture.

Haha, nice that you say that. Those lines are "Knives", I tried my best to make them sharp, I tried to make them look like something you could cut yourself on.
Seems like that worked out pretty well :P
I thought the "Knives" were a pretty nice touch on a Demonic texture, haven't seen them around so I thought, let's do it!

Originally Posted by nblx View Post
its almost perfect.. almost
you still got the same small bugs.
*snip*
1 - these lines are angular
2 - not bug, just that place looks blury. IMHO... i'd try to fix it.
very very cool head incomming.. im exited.. ^ ^

I can't understand all that you're saying, what do you mean by point 2?
notnoob told me that spot was too sharp, you tell me it's too blurry :P
It's a "Knive", so it should be sharp.

Could you try to explain a bit more?
Last edited by AlphasoniK; Apr 2, 2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Snipped the picture.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
when u go on
try using other colors as well instead of just black and white
unless black and white is exactly wat u want
I think some light blue or neon green highlights would make this head my favorite head in Toribash.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
I'm probably going to add some LED lights at the end, but they're probably going to be red.
This style is kind of new to me, I want to keep it organic yet made out of metal. I've been struggling with it for a while now.
I hope I can continue it on Sunday but I'm pretty busy. Expect updates next week though!
Already did a "Sword" as a mouthguard, but didn't feel like updating this thread for such a small thing.

Also, fun fact, this has been the 666th thing that I uploaded to my PicturePush in the tab "Pics".

Coincidence? I GUESS NOT!
I'm an artist.
ok lines marked blue looks angular, place marked red looks a little blury. IMHO

just compare
300% zoom of angular lines (marked blue), compare to yelow underlained cool line.
I love it. Especially the eyes man they are great! so unique. I love your work Alphasonik, It is great and is used with great colours keep u the great work man. By the was what do you use Photoshop or Gimp.
Small update, I'm struggling with the eyes and the armor at the mouth.
Hard to keep it demonic O:

I'm an artist.
idk it reminds me some kind of bird... if i ware u i would do the eyes bigger and a a bit more away from the center

the shading is very good as always
[JollyR] [GATA]