Ranking
try some Shay Cormac speedpaint, his outfit is quite fun to draw ^-^ could be a good challenge for ya!

or try some lapfox trax omg I'm in love with their characters o3o
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
i made altair,ezio,conner and kenway... (also in another thread) so it would be good to make cormac too ^^ but idk.. i dont like assassins this much anymore ... ill see ;)
lapfox trax has nice designs but i want something more realistic like the stuff i made so far.. but anyways thx for the advice ^^
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
You sure know how to put those colors, I like the way you colored those.

My favorite is the female one, the way you colored the skin is so detailed.
Colors on he rose tatto is awesome aswell.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
You colour like a champ but I think altair's arms are out of proportion from my perspective, one looks bigger than the other. :u

Lips are wow and the tattoo is wow but the girl's finger looks much too wrinkled to be her own.

..unless they're not.
Next speedpainting added ... jared leto as the joker from suicide squad.
the recording didnt work at some points but i hope you still like the vid, also pls tell me if you like those short vids or like altair, the long videos more
The Joker Speedpaint is very good, I like it. Keep it up

Also the female.. very good, tyler
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
It's so good , i can image myself drawing that art with my tablet . But i am not good at it hehe . Great job man ! ;)
As a request for a friend, my next speedpaint is Heath ledger as joker from the dark knight.
not my best work but i like it

big pic

can we get the recording from you starting with the outlines because all of your videos besides the mouth just skip that, and it's a fairly important step given your painting process
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.