Ranking
@Skitzo:
That's not true, I said logos. How to request is clearly shown in this thread.
No idea why people still ask for avatars. Reading is hard, apparently.

@Freelancer:
Got it! Will work around it.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Can you make me a logo? The theme is a supplement company called Anarchy(a future goal of mine, but hey a cool logo is a good inspiration to actually do it). I like the vector style, maybe incorporate the commonly known anarchy symbol but don't make it too similar to the Animal Pak logo. http://proteinacanaria.com/51-251-th...k-44-packs.jpg. Do what you feel looks good, you're the artsy one here, but that's all I got as far as what I want. Thanks!
Here's a request for you;

Logo for artwork & personal use. To be used as watermark, on potential music album artworks, in online avatars and signatures, and for other personal purposes.

Themes; Evergreen. This is based around Washington State, the Northwest, and a lot of the scenery here. I use that for inspiration. The trees, the colors, the general feel.

The logo should be the word Evergreen, styled with a separate and/or integrated logo of your making, inspired by the themes and images below;

We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Can you make a logo for my clan, Colon Three <--- Here

I want It to be the same logo.
I just want it to be spiced up, more detail and alittle better quality.
This one is alittle old... probably 3-4 years.
Just want it spiced up alittle.
Arthur Moderated Message:
Please, keep the requests to PM.
Last edited by Arthur; Dec 7, 2014 at 11:13 AM.