Toribash
i definitely feel your sentiment when you say you can leave the game for a year and feel like you're not missing anything. i hope this will change as we get the survey results and make new events. such fun arguments as you've described could only work when the community is bigger i believe, and that also works for the people saying that staff suck etc. as we are a wayyyy smaller community than most, and every staff member is a volunteer, grudges are held onto easier. like i said in my post last night, staff have definitely become better.
we have the same amount of active people that don't leave the game that it's hard to pick new members.

Yeah, I feel like the community is hesitant to use its resources since it was somewhat big for several years. Basically, for something really good to happen, something drastic needs to change. Unfortunately, jusy doing the same things better, I doubt it will cut it. That’s why OFL was good I think. We literally bought the market out of orc forces and inflated the price to about 1k for a couple weeks. I’m pretty sure orc force became the new cool for awhile. People were wearing full Orc and such, couple maxed out servers, etc. We have great great tools to do super fun things. Ill totally reach out again when I have time to do the next league. Specifically, a lot of toricredits are necissary. The staff would have to be ok with funding something for the purpose of buying out the market lol.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.