Toribash
[edit] i thought I should point out, these are some general things you should do at some point in the move probably. This isn't a move or move order, just to clarify. [/edit]

1. on one leg, contract hip, ankle, and knee

2. on the other leg, extend hip, ankle and knee

3. extend both glutes

4. use shift+space when you are near the end of your headkick, to refine the position of your foot so that it strikes just below Uke's head

5. on the side of your kicking foot, extend pecs, lower shoulder, extend wrist, contract elbow

6. on the side of your planted foot, contract pect, raise shoulder, extend elbow and wrist

7. turn your chest into the kicking leg

8. turn lumbar opposite direction from chest, or hold

9. relax whatever you can

10. use 160 engage distance

good luck.
Last edited by madmanmad; Mar 26, 2008 at 10:40 AM. Reason: explanation
Originally Posted by madmanmad View Post
[edit] i thought I should point out, these are some general things you should do at some point in the move probably. This isn't a move or move order, just to clarify. [/edit]

1. on one leg, contract hip, ankle, and knee

2. on the other leg, extend hip, ankle and knee

3. extend both glutes

4. use shift+space when you are near the end of your headkick, to refine the position of your foot so that it strikes just below Uke's head

5. on the side of your kicking foot, extend pecs, lower shoulder, extend wrist, contract elbow

6. on the side of your planted foot, contract pect, raise shoulder, extend elbow and wrist

7. turn your chest into the kicking leg

8. turn lumbar opposite direction from chest, or hold

9. relax whatever you can

10. use 160 engage distance

good luck.

(I only just saw this after doin this btw)

Thanks for all the tips everyone! I finally did a decap!!

Its a bit nooby, no fancy twists and turns, but its a clean kick. Its short though so just watch the kick because I just spaced about 200-300 frames

(replay attached)
Attached Files
DECAP!!!!!.rpl (24.6 KB, 63 views)