Toribash
Original Post
[Request]Tad bit of help? [Dismembering]
Hey, so ive just started out, trying things in the single player mode, and im having a small problem. I can grab any part of the persons body (in this case Uke), but after that, i have NOOO clue how to take said body part off, or dismember them. Any help would be very much appreciated.
All you have to do is use momentum to help rip the part off. Rotate your chest, use your legs, ect.
Last edited by rittu; Apr 22, 2008 at 12:18 AM.
Grabbing some one and RIPPING their body parts off is really hard. i cant do it most of the time. but if you sort of punch but use a grab hand it dismembers alot easier.
Well, firstly, one shouldn't count on being able to just grab a bodypart and then
rip it off, since that would require super-toribashian strength. It is possibly to do
it in a few rare cases, but don't count on it in general.
Instead, one should strike Uke with a lot of force, preferrably directly on the joint.
It may seem a bit hard to do at first, but then you can just use grabby hands
to make your hands hit with the maximum amount of energy.
Also, use many joints. If you are to do a punch from the side, contracting your
left pec and your left elbow isn't going to give a good blow. Instead, one should
like, contract the other pec as well, rotate the chest with the blow etc.
Practice makes perfect! :P
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
And if you wanna take uke's arms off, aim for the underside of his shoulders. That's the weak spot of the arm.
I'm Back!
Also propelling yourself with another body part for another part is good (e.g. Propelling yourself with your arms for a kick)
Another type of popular replays are "Madmans", a series of dismemberments as fast as possible, giving you a satisfying replay.
Here's one :
Attached Files
11Movie6.rpl (127.5 KB, 27 views)
if u grab say, ukes head, or even an arm or something, and u cant get it off, try punching it at the joint with ur other arm whilst ur holding it. this is usually more successful for me
you make me feel like i peed myself..... it makes me feel warm :P

This is how awsome Squid is
It is fairly easy to break limbs. Either use your's as a wedge to pry them apart, hit them against their base, or twist them beyond their normal movement range to break them.

By the way, labrat, your gif avatar is annoying.
What what? In the butt.