Toribash
Re: Ducky's Rad GFX Tutorial
If you really wanna know how simple it is, try it out. =)
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
I've tried it already... still have to get better at it, though. General patterning and the like.
Practice makes perfect! Here's a collection of sigs I made for myself and friends using this style.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
Combined with your Toribash and Pov-Ray skills and my Tutorial, that sig is awesome xD
<ducky> The game.
Yes. Together, we could combine our respective skills.

My Photoshoppery, Slainveteran's POV-Raying, and your 3D effects...

we could be like a totally lame task force squad team.
i'd also like to add that all of this is possible with gimp the magic wand tool is the Z key in gimp and all of the gradient work is basically the same
pretty much.

I will do a seperate tutorial describing how to do it in The GIMP though to make it easy for first-timers. If someone else does it first - I wont mind ;)
I has a flavour
ehhh i think it'll be a while before i can teach anyone anything but for all of the gimp users out there heres a link to gimp brushes on Deviantart
http://browse.deviantart.com/resourc...s/gimpbrushes/
and heres some fractal brushes
they look like they could help, ill find out when i get home and put these on me comp
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40616816/
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
I... don't know. Maybe something stupidly difficult in Autodesk Inventor Professional or something, multiply subimposed on a gradient with a shine effect painstakingly added by hand... or something.

Something harder.

Get used to it. Everything is simple with nowerdays gfx programs. And no more add by hand.
Enter x-files music here.
Your truly, P. Etheryte