Toribash
Re: Ducky's Rad GFX Tutorial
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
Yes. Together, we could combine our respective skills.

My Photoshoppery, Slainveteran's POV-Raying, and your 3D effects...

we could be like a totally lame task force squad team.

Are we gonna do this or not?
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Since the shop's closed, tut's back up

Note: This is how I used to do my signatures. I use other techniques now, and I would like to keep them a secret.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
This entire time I thought it was some special art program, when really, it was just gardients, working with layer layers, and other effects.
Meh, i thought you made the cool 3D stuff yourself, seeing that its the hardest part.
I actually found a nice windows program that let's me do them myself now =)
<ducky> The game.
GIMPist here to help with this tutorial, ducky with your permission I'd like to turn this into a GIMP tutorial, I'll quote you and just edit pics and words that aren't very "GIMP" like :P

cheers: Sieg.
Do your best. Nobody likes these kind of images anymore.
<ducky> The game.
i recommend you all try out inkscape, its loads of fun. its good to see if you like vector art.