Toribash
Original Post
Torishop update
Good time of a day!

As you may have noticed, Torishop has been disabled for some time today. This happened due to major pricing changes we made.

CLICK

First of all, a lot of items' prices became more reasonable.
You wouldn't have to pay the same amounts of TC for main item types like bloods or joints and miscellaneous stuff (timers, user texts and so on) anymore.
You can check the difference by visiting the "View items by color" section in Torishop.

Secondly, all items are now ranged by Tiers.
Each tier has its own price borders and QI restrictions.
In addition to that, there are two special groups of items: Beginner items and Elite items.
Obviously, first one was made for beginner players and the second one - for pro players

Beginner items includes the cheapest items (250-500 TC for full set) with 0 QI restriction and Elite items are those with the highest prices (up to one million TC) and QI restrictions (up to 20,000).

Tiers

And thirdly, as you can see in the list above, a brand new color was added.

Vortex

Ingame look

Vortex is on a timed sale (price is two times lower, QI restriction is 10 times lower) until the end of January.
Hurry up to get it in time!

So that is all! Have fun with new prices!
I agree for the most part with these changes. The new comers to toribash do need more freedom when it comes to first items. Not just Chronos orc and glad. On the other hand, I think you choose the wrong colors to lower and to raise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My losses estimate is about $200 item-worth. Not a big deal comparing to life, but pretty big amount of ingame money (2kk) and time spent on buying all those items for "cheap".

Of course Im upset. However, it was a good lesson for me. This time I'm not going to spend time and money to lose everything again. Bye!
S | B | F
This is the worst update I have ever seen. The QI is what I hate mostly, anyways. It was fine. And I totally agree with Suck. I don't have time to get 20k qi, nor work for a year to get it. And I don't really look cool in-game atm. All I have is a head in my deactivated. Good job guys, good job. You've got to understand that some people just don't spend a lot of time in-game and farm 24/7. But good job on the vortex. That's all I like about this update. But I disagree with everything else. And I think QI is bull, all of it, it's just a waste of time, I know it lets you know how good your opponent is, but I hate the fact that it deprives people from buying the cool things they like.
Good day.
Last edited by tylercoon; Jan 12, 2014 at 03:30 AM.
OK I do admit that some of the update did kinda annoy me but guys just TRY looking at this from the point of view of someone else for 1 second.

For new people who can't market/duel and their only way of acquiring TC is to win it 10TC at a time or buy TC from the shop for a rate of 1000TC/1USD (if they don't/cant buy on the forums), so for these people just to buy a force that cost 20k would cost them a ton which isn't fair at all and can be off putting to any new comers to the game.

Yes this may have been a kick in the nuts for most marketeers but who cares just suck it up and make the TC back.

And in case you didn't notice most of those prices were WAY too high in the first place and IMO this was long over due.

Buuuuuuut knowing even that there are more pros than cons for this update I'd still like to give a middle finger to the person who did it .

Oh and about the whole QI thing I agree with Suck 100%:
Originally Posted by Suck View Post
The QI system doesn't make any sense either. It was okay before. One thing you guys who worked on this update might not understand, players like the customization. And some players don't get to spend hours on this game grinding out thousands of QI because of school and jobs and in life things. Now that this QI system is in place, this limits the amount of customization to players especially ones that can't spend that much time grinding QI, but still enjoy coming in game occasionally and looking cool.

This has been a bullshit semi rainbow fueled rant straight out of my ass so lots of love to you all and have a nice day.
Last edited by Goughy; Jan 12, 2014 at 04:10 AM.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
You've got to understand that some people just don't spend a lot of time in-game and farm 24/7.

It's really not that important to look "cool" ingame. You're acting like this affected your gameplay somehow.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
It's really not that important to look "cool" ingame. You're acting like this affected your gameplay somehow.

No but it makes you more of a unique player. I think I would dislike the game much more if I looked like everyone else. Also its a bit of a ego boost, which might help your gameplay.

-----------------------------------------
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
This is the worst update I have ever seen. The QI is what I hate mostly, anyways. It was fine. And I totally agree with Suck. I don't have time to get 20k qi, nor work for a year to get it. And I don't really look cool in-game atm. All I have is a head in my deactivated. Good job guys, good job. You've got to understand that some people just don't spend a lot of time in-game and farm 24/7. But good job on the vortex. That's all I like about this update. But I disagree with everything else. And I think QI is bull, all of it, it's just a waste of time, I know it lets you know how good your opponent is, but I hate the fact that it deprives people from buying the cool things they like.
Good day.

You dont have to, there are alternative ways to get high QI items like tourneys and events. Great example being the ishi art contest going on right now offering a no qi void force. That settles most higher end stuff, the 10th dan and lets say master belt stuff is like a goal set, maybe think of it as getting a gold weapon in a call of duty game. Does it do anything? No, its just a sense of achievement.

As for people who are mad about the fact they invested money into this game, its not their fault, they didn't force you, and you will more then likely find a new way to make it back in a few weeks.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Jan 12, 2014 at 06:25 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great, this should make marketing much more easy, since there are now tons of worthless items to not buy
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I agree with most. But toxic needs to be more tc and I dont get why hunter and quicksilver are blue belt
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
I totally disagree the update. I think, it's completely retarded. Here's how I see it: now everybody has access to most colors basically for free. I can make an alt, duel up maybe 20k in a few hours and I have every fricking color possible with no effort (except the few overpriced colors) LOL

Speaking of overpriced colors. The expensive colors were already hard as hell to sell for 20-30k a piece with little to no QI restriction on them. I don't see how those colors can sell for more because of just Shop price increase and higher QI restriction added. My prediction is, I see no trading of those colors in the future.

This update is basically just sinking massive TC from people who had colors (I lost at least 1.5kk of value, my estimation) and decreasing demand of TC, hence you can have all the colors basically for free and the rest of the colors are undesirable / not worth it anyway.

P.s. I need a massive refund!

That. Also, it is interesting to see how it will influence the tc sales in the forum( rate, demand, etc)

Too good that I had sold all my items already. I do not really support this change.
buying items with usd