Toribash
Original Post
+500 tc Tourney
I Appreciate the tourney and everything...

But it's the second time a ***** JUST RAGE QUIT A SECOND before he lose, And i didnt earn my 500 tc. And this really pisses me off. I have no idea how could it be fixable, just want to say that it's really horrible.
Last edited by marcus; May 18, 2010 at 05:43 AM.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
well , there r no one can fix it except hampa or some one like him if there is a rule will stop this
and btw if any one quite a rage quite the tourney will be bugged
i think the best way would be thet you get the 500tc. the same happend to me with a 5k-duel (I LOST 5K; DAMMiT!!!)
NobleDemon
LinkHunter|NinjaRock|Cdsonic01|Sagi|Cash|NinjaTita n
Don't post this, if you know that it isn't fixable.
This should go to wibbles or Rapid Threads :v

Sorry for backseat moderating.
i found someone who didnt rage quit cos he was gonna lose but instead he simply deliberately "afk"d cos he knew he wasnt gonna win but he didnt want me winning. i definately think there should be something made to stop assholes like this or at least stop it in the finals by making something that when someone for whatever reason doesnt play (e.g. rage quit, afk) then the remaining player should recieve the TC. i cant see any farming opportunities or frustration for anyone else caused by this
[Pure], wanna join?
Support is for technical issues. If you don't like the way something is run, post it in Suggestions.