Ranking
The ground textures dont work properly, not for any of us.
For me it only shows for like 2 seconds, then it disappears.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by ruadhan View Post
is it on mac?

Cant you read?

NO its not on mac! The mac version will come out when the full 3.8 comes out!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

'splatter' texture isnt working when i use it from custom folder (untested from upload).
I tried filenames splat and splatter and Splatter.

Also, when using custom menu textures it sometimes flicks back to normal menu after a while :3
Last edited by Gorman; Jun 21, 2009 at 05:49 PM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Em... 10 pages, idk if this is posted, but... flames dont work in other tan inverted.inc of default.inc backgrounds. bumpmaps fail in MP and... think thats all =) looove non shaders they are so shinny
because your custom folder is empty.... you need to either go play multiplayer and wait for downloads our use /dl USERNAME to download someones texture set.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
i dont like reflections
in 3.72 it was like mirror, now it's too white:/ i dont see colour well then:/
Ryuu was there :o
Hi, this bug since it's been a long time to toribash for those who do not have shaders

I think it should be resolved

EDIT:
the problem is that the texture is stretched on the cylinder-shaped
<ganryu> Alan, sos mas idiota que tu gato
<ganryu> Alan, you're more idiot than your cat