Ranking
Original Post
KirbyGuy reporting in!
Hello fellow Toribash users, I am KirbyGuy(just call me Kirby). I have played Toribash back in 2007 only single player though. Then this year I actually find out that there are forums here! My favourite music is mainly any rock, My favourite colors are Red and Black, and My favourite video game character is Kirby lol... I was also born in 1990 on the 7th of August... Enough about me because this is getting extremely long... so I hope I'll be good here... Oh and BTW It took me 7 straight hours to make my Kirby sig... Then I find out that you can't have sigs unless you have that membership and then I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU lol... So eh I hereby end my introduction?
Kirby:HAI! *hugs*
Me:Now I shall be known as Kirby Guy AKA Kirby...
Hello Kirby, so you happen to have played Toribash before our present time? That's cool, I hope you have a great time playing Multiplayer and meeting others and becoming "friends". One of the cool things about the forums is you can buy and sell art on the forums, you can also buy and sell items. You can get them cheaper on the forums than you can in the shop and in the market.

All in all, I hope you become well known and a fellow friend of mine. If you ever need any help, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll try to help you out the best I can. I'm sure others would gladly help you too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
KirbyGuy reporting in!
Thanks for the reply and warm welcome! (Even though your the only one that welcomed me :P...) Im problably gonna add you since everyone has to start from somewere right?
Welcome to the community. Remember to read the rules (which are located *Here*).
P.S. I love kirby <3
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Welcome to the community. Remember to read the rules (which are located *Here*).
P.S. I love kirby <3

Really? Me too... :3 (No homo intended).
Last edited by KirbyGuy; Nov 17, 2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: (No homo intended)
Welcome to this Fine and Lovely community Kirby. Hope you enjoy your time and what Mintcat said Read those Rules
Originally Posted by rambosanta View Post
welcome, kirby. u better start posting more!

Pfffffffft... im lazy so yeah...

-Kirby