Toribash
Original Post
question about ghosts
how many frames does the ghost go for? and is there a way to change the ghost speed or how many frames it goes for?
✯ BRING BACK BULLYING ✯
It depends on the turnframes. I'm not sure about the ghost speed but i think it depends of the fps of the game.
Last edited by yuki; May 3, 2023 at 09:24 PM.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
It depends on the turnframes. I'm not sure about the ghost speed but i think it depends of the fps of the game.

do you have an example for the turnframes?
✯ BRING BACK BULLYING ✯
Originally Posted by Shake View Post
do you have an example for the turnframes?

What do you mean?
What do you mean?

like for example boxshu? if the frames are 50 then how many frames does the ghost show ? if that's how it works
✯ BRING BACK BULLYING ✯
Originally Posted by Shake View Post
like for example boxshu? if the frames are 50 then how many frames does the ghost show ? if that's how it works

If the turnframes are 50 the ghost shows 50 frames too.
If the turnframes are 50 the ghost shows 50 frames too.

No, this isn't true.

By default, ghost has the same speed as your replay would at 1X and lasts for 100 frames.
You can modify speed and ghost length via gamerules window (accessed from Tools tab in main menu or with CTRL + G hotkey) by enabling custom ghosts. There, speed can be set anywhere from 0.1x to 5x and ghost length can be set from 0 to 500 frames.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
No, this isn't true.

By default, ghost has the same speed as your replay would at 1X and lasts for 100 frames.
You can modify speed and ghost length via gamerules window (accessed from Tools tab in main menu or with CTRL + G hotkey) by enabling custom ghosts. There, speed can be set anywhere from 0.1x to 5x and ghost length can be set from 0 to 500 frames.

I'm glad that you corrected me about the ghost speed.
But i don't think the ghost length is also applied in multiplayer, which he asked. Or is it?