Ranking
Original Post
[GM]News
Hello guys, this thread more or less is for an update for all the things event! Check back here every so often for new events and stats!

NOTE : The images located below are also links to there correspondent thread, so just click the images to go to the main event thread.

Events

[SP Event]You, the best singleplayer artists, will fight against each other for the grand prize and title of best replay maker of the year 2013!

[MP Event]Its time to step up and bust a move. Show your opponent that you can break it down better. We need all you dancers to step up and show the community who is the best dancer in Toribash!

[GMTourney]The dial turns, and the tumblers roll.
Click.
You've just cracked the code, but what will you do with this new found knowledge and what will be on the other side of this safe?

Leaderboards
Win in-game tourneys and forum events, get points, become the best!

Statistics are actual for February 28th, 2013

Sneak Peeks
What lays beyond you do not know... yet.

Originally Posted by sneak peak #1
This is a simple event, and at the same time, not so simple. Forget about style, forget about realism, just be as fast as possible.

Originally Posted by sneak peek #2
Do you think you have the guts to test your wits with the GM [...]? We dare you! In this event you will be faced up against our very own GameMaster Team!

Originally Posted by sneak peek #3
This event will be an ultimate challenge of balance and control. Are you ready to party? Get ready to have the fun of your lives with this ultimate [...] challenge! So grab the music and some friends and join in the fun!

Gamemasters

AzureMage
Erth
Holotor
Kingsta
Qubic
Redundant
Risk
Ryan
(Stellar)
Thorn
Tim

Trials

Muur
Godjin
redrebel24
Last edited by AzureMage; Dec 11, 2013 at 02:48 AM. Reason: 01/07/2013 Update
retired
Thought this should be updated. Assazin is now Shift, Azuremage is Full Gamemaster. The events need to be updated and sneak peak 3 can be deleted since it is an event now. Also is sneak peak 1 best man or?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I think about either updating it or deleting the thread - it's not popular enough to be worth keeping around.
One way or another, expect it to be done today.
retired
no, I think it is popular enough. I just think that people just don't post here very much (my first post in this thread even though i knew this from the beginning) but they do want to know what's going on, like me.
POOP
do you like it?
I agree. I roughly keep up with the thread. If it were just updated more often, I think it'd be fine. It's nice to know what's going on.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
yeah, this thread can be very, hmmm interesting and awesome with some new hints. Probably a lot of conversation can go down in here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
RIGHT THEN

Updated for the first time in a little bit, still need to do the BotC thingy, but I'll get to that eventually.

Added:
Various events have been updated and whatever.
All new sneak peaks!
New trials and fulls updated!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by SuperROBO1 View Post
Sigh, I guess I wasnt chosen I:

Not if you keep whining and bugging them.
2 new fulls, Mystery800 and Stellar, welcome to the team!

Along with 5 new trials!
Say hello to...
  • Monk
  • Zoro
  • Hero
  • imapirate
  • Tim
Last edited by Erth; Jul 1, 2013 at 05:37 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.