Toribash
Original Post
Wushu Lessons
Im pretty sure this is the right place to post the thread but anyways.

Once I got to the blackbelt servers, I was bad. Half way to 2nd dan Im actually really good, can keep streaks, finally one my first tourney etc. But the one proest of the pro mods and where the most tourneys take place, wushu, is the one mod I suck at. people do crazy moves that I just cant figure out. I make moves in free play for all game modes and they work. But my mvoes in free play that are awesome for wushu, just dont work against helicopter, and other moves, they jsut dont work against moving opponents.

Anyways, after that lame paragraph that probably leaves no sympathy or care for me in anyway, my point is, I'm willing to pay for wushu lessons. My only rule is that your not a regular black belt (I want like a really pro wushu player) and that you don't charge me over 1k. Who's willing to train me?
I could show you some stuff, but it probably would be spur of the moment thing. Don't want to add something regular to my schedule :P

But if you're online and I'm online we could arrange something.
Odlov is an amazing resource; however, I could be a more frequent helper, no charge. (No that belt matters) but I am a custom belt who is known primarily for wushu. I advise you to read up on my tutorial for comebacks. You will find at the highest level of competetion: Openers mean little, it's the events after words that marks excellence.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Excellent guide dude! The one thing that helps the most might actually be relax all, it all makes sense actually lol. I always keep things the way they were until i tumble on the floor in a held position.
Originally Posted by Naturalist View Post
Excellent guide dude! The one thing that helps the most might actually be relax all, it all makes sense actually lol. I always keep things the way they were until i tumble on the floor in a held position.

Although relax all is a very good technique,it's sometime's a slow way to comeback,that is if your playing in a low amount of frames.
Your messed up world enthrills me
or you could do it like the rest of us, and just single player until you make 3 moves, and switch them in and out