Ranking
Original Post
Hi, Come in chill with me!
Hi, I'm Kristoporis.
Information about myself ( just if you want to know about me)! :3
I was born in 18-5-2001, SO I'm 15 years old.I'm from UK.My family consists of A father,A mother,2 brothers.I ain't lonely luckily.Unfortunately my family isn't very rich So I don't have a very good PC. But at least it can run the game at the lowest graphics.I found this game by mocucha just wow, First of all I was very impressed of the physics and graphics.I though it way very easy to play it.But no,no and no. It takes a lot of training.My favourite hobbies are Drawing,gaming and listening to music.
That's all I can say about myself for now.If you got questions about me feel free to ask me!

Do you like music? you can link here some links, Because I like listening to them!

Do you like sports? Also you can say the newest news about it!

Do you like drawing? Please share tutorials or your own art!

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 ;3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 ;3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 <- Find the different one!
Last edited by Kristoporis; Jan 25, 2016 at 09:52 PM.
Originally Posted by Kwing714 View Post
Welcome to toribash. The game where you think you're a rag doll

but then turn out to be a master martial artist in a lot of time xD
Fuc*, when i read that you were born in 2001 i thought that you are young, but you are 15 and old...
And you should take a look into the Art board and sell your own textures to make some toricredits ;)

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

whats up dude im kind of a beginner i joined toribash about two months ago its been 2 years since i used to watch toribash and it looks like you've become a pretty great toribasher ;3
Ello egglet (= it'd be nice to meet you in-game I would like to teach you how to play aikido (= when you go in-game do \rf than do \sa NvSfocus and just join the server I'm in =D
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy