ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Default camera on default
When I starting match in the latest toribash versions default camera is off. So I have to press "1" to enable the default camera. In 3.82 on older versions default camera was enabled on default. Please return default camera on default.

I'm using 3.9 and when I start a match it is set on the default camera.
Are you sure it's not something to do with your settings?
Yeah i have the same with trials. You might want to go see in your game rules or options with your camera. Try going to options and see if everything is normal.
Originally Posted by Trials View Post
I'm using 3.9 and when I start a match it is set on the default camera.
Are you sure it's not something to do with your settings?

same settings in both versions
Try reinstalling 3.9 because so far you seem to be the only person with this problem. When I start a match on either of my computers the camera is the default camera.
correction: when press 1 (default camera) - nothing happens and camera's view is like free camera (2). so press 2 or other camera key and after this camera switched to the Default camera view by pressing "1".
Maybe it has something to do with your computer. I remember playing Toribash on a friends computer and though the settings were the same, the layout and the look of the default was different. If your using any kind of mac, that's probably the reason. Nothing you can do about it if so.