Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]Deleted custom folder: default head not showing
So, spring cleaning my computer - or something - I emptied out my custom folder completely. That included the default texture for tori's head.

Any way to get it back? A single file I can download? That is, the default tori texture.
Last edited by Acavado; May 22, 2011 at 08:13 PM.
Hmmm....There isn't a singly file that you can download to get ALL of the custom folder back, So you probably have to re-install Toribash :/

-------------------
Zalmoxis I think Acavado meant that he deleted all of the custom folders, Like took it out of the file TORIBASH. So he would have to /dl every person in the game to get it back. Or just re-install it as I said.

-------------------
No, it automatically downloads for you when you see a person ingame.

The install file doesn't contain any textures other than uke and tori.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Uke's here, tori isn't.

There's just one file, one default.something that I deleted and assumed would come back just like the rest of the customs. And of course, it didn't.

Erm, the one that looks like
Last edited by Acavado; May 22, 2011 at 07:00 PM.
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
Uke's here, tori isn't.

There's just one file, one default.something that I deleted and assumed would come back just like the rest of the customs. And of course, it didn't :/

I don't know any files like that in the custom folder.

So you mean to say that you can see uke's but not the other player's head?
-----
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
No, it automatically downloads for you when you see a person ingame.

The install file doesn't contain any textures other than uke and tori.

Also it does contain the texture of the people whose replays were included in the default install :P
Last edited by Zalmoxis; May 22, 2011 at 07:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Better explain this better.

Note lack of the default head texture

That's the one I want back: nearly everyone I fight in MP now has a blank head, which I just... it just doesn't look so good. Amongst the folders in the custom folder, is there one file with default or a folder, something? Where is that default texture saved?
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Oh

then /dl tori

Tried that, as well as /dl default. Didn't work.