Toribash
Original Post
Dual Logging Hack/Cheat?
I went into one of the beginner rooms and there was this guy named (we'll call him joe) but there was two of joe, and joe was fighting himself, however when one of the joe's lost, rather than the losing joe going to the bottom of the list, they both got to go again, meanwhile every time this Joe won, he would gain wins toward a belt upgrade to orange. I have seen this in so many rooms now and its spreading like wildfire. Its literally easy TC. This is so annoying cause you are waiting in line and then this happens and that room is basically dead cause he has two Toribash clients open, and is taking up the top two spots int he room (the ones you fight on)
this is known as "farming" and it is illegal. if you have screenshots of the occurance, please send them to a toriagent. they have yellow names, and I cant find the list of them.
If you see something like this going on take a screen shot & send it in a PM to a ToriAgent. It's a serious offence.

You'll find a list of them here:

http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Also to take a screen shot press F8

all you have to do is upload it to image shack

on a side note i think we should monitor the beginner servers
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Originally Posted by supastveo View Post
on a side note i think we should monitor the beginner servers

dibs

:v

Ill make a new account so that I can go to the begginer rooms, spec, and report farmers.
Last edited by Diealready; Jan 16, 2009 at 01:11 AM.
I don't mind being able to run two toribash clients at once, cause usually while i'm waiting in line I open up another toribash game and play single player while I wait, but when people abuse it to get quick rank/belts its just stupid.
Being in two different places at the same time's a bit of a grey area, but in the same server playing yourself is a big no no.

It's a banable offence.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I am quite curious about the whole "being in two different rooms at once" deal. I have been told by some toriagents that its ok, and some others that say it isnt.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Being in two different rooms at the same time is fine.
Being in the same room with more than one client is not.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
probably important to note that you should take care when ur playing with someone using the same network as u.

Just after i first started i got picked up for trying to teach my bro to play, luckily the TA was kind and didnt just ip ban me or whatever.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."