Toribash
Original Post
POV-RAY Speeding up the frames
Ok for all you POV-ray renders you may have discovered a flaw like many before you have, which is were when u import it to movie maker for example even when u make the frame rate as fast as it can go it still isn’t fast enough so im here with a tutorial on how to fix that problem.

For those who don’t already no how to use POV-ray click the link below
http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714

Step b4 the others: downloadit from http://www.filefactory.com/file/2e2489/

if this donesnt show go to the following link
[img=http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/4138/tutorialty5.th.jpg]

i apologise in advance for the width of the picture it was being difficult >.<.

i hope that this tutorial helps you with making rendered movies.

cheers Cabby ^^
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Wow, nice. Gj, even though I don't use pov-ray I bet alot of people will find this helpful.
<vespesi3n> Doop: skills. Skills: I has them
Ow. The spelling. I can't fix it. *sob sob*

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
y does everyone fret about my spelling
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Because. It hurts. Your grasp on the english language is so poor. Where are you from?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by cabose View Post
y does everyone fret about my spelling

It's just that poor English spelling and grammar on an English website makes the site and yourself look bad. Also you are lazy... continually using shorter versions of already-short words such as "y" "u" etc and missing apostrophes, commas, capital letters...

Of course I'm not asking for you to be perfect, it's just that there's a thin line between a few typos and having horrible grammar.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr View Post
Because. It hurts. Your grasp on the english language is so poor. Where are you from?

im from australia and ive always had bad grammer skills and my spelling is good but not exalent

Originally Posted by cabose View Post
im from australia and ive always had bad grammer skills and my spelling is good but not exalent

who cares what they say, as long as you contribute to our community, everyone will loveeeeee you

nice tutorial by the way
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
who cares what they say, as long as you contribute to our community, everyone will loveeeeee you

nice tutorial by the way

thanks and yeah that is what i normaly think its not my problem if they think that unless i type absalute jiberish and it makes no sense

you could also just go video>compression in vdub and choose an appropriate codec like xvid. in addition you can change the playback speed from video>framerate.

i also noticed in your screens that you had selected 'save old format avi', this creates extra large files if i remember correctly.