Toribash
Originally Posted by theragdollmaster View Post
When I type 1 into the shaders in the setup I press enter and it just resets back to 0.

My graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 6600 from 2005.

Please help I really wanna play with the shaders.

I have got the same problem...
i got a ati x1150
vista home
prob: it turns everything black except players same problem as Dekenfrost
I followed that picture thing, but it just resets back to 0 and acts like nothing happened
I have an NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 and i cant get them to work
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
I have "Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family" I think if thats right it should and I put the "-shaders 1" in the target area and put frame skipper on 1 and shaders on 1 and nothing happens except that the fps is slower and when i go back to check it again its back to 0 so what do I do!

P.S. Is there somethign wrong with the forums because I keep on having to log in everytime I get on the forum even thought I clicked on remember me and i cant open up links on the game for some strange reason.
Last edited by Rob; Oct 28, 2007 at 09:34 PM.
I WILL EAT YOU
Everything works except blood thats in the air shows up as black squares

Card: Raiden x700
Originally Posted by Sparrow_Hawk View Post
I dont know if your graphics card is strong enough for the game nuthug.. whats the rest of your system (shaders take quite alot of juice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplodr
GeForce 7600 GT
"-shaders" does not work

You have to put "-shaders 1"

should look like

"toribashdirectoryhere" -shaders 1

Make sure to have a space between

Then type '1' in the setup menu next to shaders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
128.0 MB

I tried the -shaders 1 fix.
It stopped toribash from closing when I turned on shaders, but toribash seemed to automatically turn it off again. D:
I need a hero.

Your card is not strong enough strangelove. Sorry

*GASPS*

SO GEFORCE FX CARDS CANT PLAY WITH SHADERS?!?!?!??!

*SNIFFLES*

ME SAVING UP FOR NEW CARD =D
Intel GMA
Like some others, my Intel "82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family" onboard graphics doesn't work at all for shaders. I've got Direct 9c.

The menu doesn't accept the shader value of 1 (it just resets to 0 when I look at the menu again), the shortcut appears to be ignored and even hacking the default.cfg in Notepad doesn't work (resets to 0).

On a positive note, I couldn't get multiplayer to work properly in 2.n - the action kept freezing (i.e. I couldn't rotate the camera at all or select joints on my go) and now it works fine - I think this is because I selected Frame Skipping - not sure.
I very much doubt Intel chipsets support DX9 shaders. Sorry guys.

I have an X800XL with the black blood issue but otherwise no problems.
I did all the stuff people said to do, but when i change shaders to 1 in settings it goes right back to 0. I'm having the same problem as Robotistan.