Ranking
You extend your hip too much when your leg is on the ground, making your tori's body too much vertical and falling back.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

What is the reaction time you put for your free run?

Also when you put in your video that your ankles help you did you extend or contract any of the ankles at the beginning?
HELP ME
So in your videos you contract and extend pecs and it works but when i do it, it doesen't work HELP PLEASE
Heyo mocucha, really nice tutorial!

What is the mod name where there is 3 walls? each wall bigger than the other. wanna train climbing
-----
Originally Posted by NikolaAndrasi View Post
So in your videos you contract and extend pecs and it works but when i do it, it doesen't work HELP PLEASE

Post a replay of what you mean, i will try to help.
Last edited by Fire; Jan 2, 2015 at 04:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Help: Landing the running.
Ok i've been trying my hardest to land on my feet when I fall or jump but I just can't seem to fall or jump then start running again i've adjusted my glutes relaxed my body parts held my body parts but I just can't seem to do it
Okay , little tips for an advanced parkourer. When you trying to land , relax both hips and knee and of course ankle and manage you arms to not fall infront of you when land.
If you relax you legs they will go in the right ankle because of gravity.
If you do it it right start a new run after landing will be easy.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Guys, post your replay to see what's wrong if you need help.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash