Toribash
Everything that Blams has for free.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Blam has a Bot that takes your place in maintaining the server so that you can host it forever. But, you already knew that ;p.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Why would we want a JuntBot xD Oh. Right.

I want a personal cookie machine, an auto AFK and farmer kicker, a free 5k Qi on use. That's all I want in.
Can it also record who comes in the server?
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
RedDevil's ideas are epicness. But yah, make a JuntBot =o then you'll punch Blam's face in by freeness.
It makes me wonder..
i would want it to host its self of a vps where all the bot connections connect to the servers from there so u can close the program
and a tool to actuly set a admin password but u cant dol the 2nd 1 lol
Originally Posted by Demonkille View Post
i would want it to host its self of a vps where all the bot connections connect to the servers from there so u can close the program
and a tool to actuly set a admin password but u cant dol the 2nd 1 lol

.....wait, what?!
When tourney's.. You can kick the one who have head texture or ForceSpec.. And also, autokick the farmer's, spammers, and badwords.. If they said anything bad in 5 consecutive times. They will be kicked.
Blams bot crashes often for me, and it lags when i have it open.. for some reason it records and shows you all joint movement, kind of annoying and unnecessary.. ;o
make it better, go go

[T]
#hi

Request : No .NET wallop please, I'd like to have some form of security left on my pc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you