Ranking
This isn't Discussion material. All you do is write an application in a PM and send it to Enzu, Fish, and/or Jalis. Please ask these things in the Beginner Sanctuary next time. Thank you.
You become a toir-agent, by applying for one to eiether fish, or enzu, check the forum leaders section.

I'am not sure if there taking applications right now.

This wouldnt' actually be the best method, for further reference I would pm a tori-agent (yellow name) for further information.
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
Originally Posted by Eclisse View Post
How to become a tori-agent and help to all new players?

First of all, you need to know english (usually) grammar very well, you must help other people at begginer sanctuary or support boards... Or go to #support and advice other people. You need to know forum/in-game rules very well.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
There are a few things that are important:
  • Knowledge of English. English is a must, you don't have to be perfect, but you need to be able to communicate. Knowing other languages is a huge bonus as well.
  • Be a respectable person. Don't break rules or scam people or anything like that. Being a local moderator is a good way to show this.
  • Have a history of being helpful. This shows you can commit the time and that you are going to do a good job. If you just joined, the admins are unlikely to trust you.
  • Formally apply to Jalis.
Also, common sense helps.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well