Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Posts problem!!
Hello everyplayer in toribash,
I have a problem I have like more that 1600 and boom I have went to 1500 (100) posts is a lot to lose BTW and not me alone i have drakeco lost like couble of posts also Sainzgc he lost not much 10-20 posts "Please we need a help"
Old Is always GOLD
It means a thread was deleted, possibly multiple threads.

Why do people care about post count anyway? :/

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Hello everyplayer in toribash,
I have a problem I have like more that 1600 and boom I have went to 1500 (100) posts is a lot to lose BTW and not me alone i have drakeco lost like couble of posts also Sainzgc he lost not much 10-20 posts "Please we need a help"

Have you checked or thought carefully?maybe your posts were deleted.
i had 4 posts missing then i found out that i deleted them myself before 7 days.

maybe you or admins deleted them.
Random clans, Obey, Ethereal... And orgs too.

mah friend said that otter clans are talking about this.. and yep we closed 1 thread but not contains that much of posts (400-500) .. That we lost.
Old Is always GOLD
So, i know an guy called drakeco, he lose more than 500 posts. I don't noticed any thread closed... And he too.
-----
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
It means a thread was deleted, possibly multiple threads.

Why do people care about post count anyway? :/

You say it because you have more than 8000. ;)
Last edited by Kratos; Dec 23, 2012 at 04:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
So, i know an guy called drakeco, he lose more than 500 posts. I don't noticed any thread closed... And he too.
-----

You say it because you have more than 8000. ;)

Everyone wants to be infamous in forums,lol.
They think making more posts is the best way,its not bad to make more posts but if they are useless they can be removed by admins.
Man just its ok..I will wait for a mod..To answer perfectly!
-----
Hello,Mods does anyone on to see my thread to help or is it not not important close it?
Last edited by mercykiller; Dec 23, 2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Old Is always GOLD