Ranking
Original Post
Pure Force does not match FFFFFF textures.
Hello! I recently spent 150,000 TC on Pure Force for my tori because I wanted a full-tori pure black-and-white look. Though after I changed all of my body textures to have FFFFFF in them, I found out that the textures were darker than the pure force I have. I also spent 20,000 TC on pure gradients to see if they fix it and they didn't. This looks awful and is not what I signed up for. Is this a bug with the game and is there any way I can get a refund or have this fixed? Thanks! (I don't need a refund for the gradients, just the force)
Last edited by zassafras; Dec 26, 2022 at 09:51 PM.
Carly Rae Jepsen is the queen.
(insert hyper-obscure unfunny reference)
Hello, pure colored parts have a glow that makes them look whiter than #FFFFFF textures.
Here's a refrence:

Left is #FFFFFF, right is pure.

On the other hand pure gradients won't fix your problem since applying a texture voids the gradient entirely.
You won't be able to match pure with #FFFFFF textures.
One solution might getting off white colors that match better with these textures such as impure or ivory.
Here's a list of all colors: https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=647523
Another solution is to buy joint textures and match them accordingly.

Hope this helped, sorry for the inconvenience.
Last edited by Viddah; Dec 26, 2022 at 10:11 PM.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
Hello, pure colored parts have a glow that makes them look whiter than #FFFFFF textures.

Why do they have a glow? And why isn't it advertised to have a glow? I spent half my balance on an item and what I thought I was getting was an #FFFFFF item but it just comes with a glow that wasn't advertised to me at all.
Here's a refrence:

Left is #FFFFFF, right is pure.

On the other hand pure gradients won't fix your problem since applying a texture voids the gradient entirely.

What is this screenshot meant to represent? I see one black-jointed tori and one normal tori. What is the difference? I already have joint textures on my tori and this is what it looks like at the moment:
I had an off-white force that I was using but I thought that a more pure-white approach would look much better. Clearly that wasn't the case and now my tori looks worse. I spent half my balance on this, do you think there would be any way that I could re-fund this purchase considering how large my purchase was? Thanks.
Carly Rae Jepsen is the queen.
(insert hyper-obscure unfunny reference)
Pure doesn't strictly have a glow per say, it's more like an HDR kinda thing where R, G, and B values go beyond 255. In game this appears as if the color gets shaded less. In turn, this allows you to actually have a wider range for color. If you want your pure joints to have the same color as your bodyparts, you should use slightly grey joint textures. From testing, #c4c4c4 looks pretty darn close

comparison

(applied to pecs, pure with a grey joint texture on the left, #ffffff on the right)
Last edited by AssassinPro; Dec 27, 2022 at 12:11 AM.
golf