Ranking
i think this looks pretty cool the only thing i dont like it the reflection from the sky onto the helmet i think it looks a little to red but other than that i like it! and can you make one of these for a desktop background?
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Whys there horns on the helmet? Vikings dont wear horned helmet but other than that is that horned helmet going to be added in toribash? And also the grass is looking weird.
Last edited by jkawig; Jul 9, 2015 at 08:38 PM.
the head of the tori looks out of place to me, maybe because there's so much lighting on it with a red background/void joints
even the other white parts of the tori arent as bright

the rock texture looks like a blanket or something to me, as there's shadows but the rock still looks like it's just one shape
the ledge under the rock however clearly looks like a different shape.

love the red/black background. it's similar to a lot things i used to draw.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
i think this looks pretty cool the only thing i dont like it the reflection from the sky onto the helmet i think it looks a little to red?

I like it like this, that is why I made it like this. Its not an accident.

Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
Whys there horns on the helmet? Vikings dont wear horned helmet but other than that is that horned helmet going to be added in toribash? And also the grass is looking weird.

I'm from Norway, I know vikings didn't wear horns on their helmets. But its pop-culture, when most people think about vikings they automatically think of those horned helmets.

Also what is wierd about the grass?

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
the head of the tori looks out of place to me, maybe because there's so much lighting on it with a red background/void joints
even the other white parts of the tori arent as bright

the rock texture looks like a blanket or something to me, as there's shadows but the rock still looks like it's just one shape
the ledge under the rock however clearly looks like a different shape.

love the red/black background. it's similar to a lot things i used to draw.

ye tried to fix the rock texture for ages, but normal maps doesn't really seem to work well with the renderman materials, maybe I'm doing it wrong. I'll eventually figure it out, but I spent like 2 hours trying different rock materials so cba

Tori head probably looks a bit out of place because chest is bent, and one arm is higher than the other because its resting on the ground behind, I used a tori rig for this so the proportions are correct.
sorry, let me rephrase.
the lighting on the head doesn't really match the rest or make much sense
it's waayyy whiter than everything else, even though the sky is literally red
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

there is a red light from the back and blue light from the front. I guess the blue light hits the face a bit much.
What I have a problem with is the hat sitting way too high, neck is where?
One more problem is he looks extremely constipated or something that posture is just not right.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Love the dramatic sky, love the grass/straws, in silhouette . Like the tori, as texture artist I miss some more, ore more visual texturing on him. As a fellow Norwegian I continue being pissed at the pop culture viking bull, but you are in your right to choose it anyway.
Keep up this is nice stuff !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"