Ranking
pretty much you want to play ffx in toribash?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by Jumpah View Post
o'well
then add a overdrive thingy that once you hit/get hit/both of the already mentioned\ enough you get overdive and uke xplodes/you turn insagib/you get a sword/you insta win\.

Uke 'splosion = possible
Instagib = nope.
Sword = nope.
Insta-win = possible

the explosion wouldn't actually be an explosion, just teleporting joints to weird places and ripping things apart. Wouldn't mean auto-DQ, you could survive if you're lucky.
what about coding auras or fire like things around the hands when they move fast? that would be cool!... Idk if it's even possible though.
or one where uke goes limp after being hit with an attack over 10,000 points in one hit!
Last edited by guitarookid; Jul 22, 2007 at 06:56 PM.
Originally Posted by guitarookid View Post
what about coding auras or fire like things around the hands when they move fast? that would be cool!... Idk if it's even possible though.

If get_joint_screen_pos works, then it's easy...minus the auras or file like things, because you can't draw stuff that advanced. Some minor effects you can do though. But you can't *really* check when they move fast.

Also, I'm working on a 'fracturing' script, hopefully it'll work.
Is it possible to make a script opposite score points... like If in the game, tori gets hurt, then tori would get points... I figure this would be cool for like a suicide server so you actually can get points for destroying yourself
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
i mentioned this but noone answered "i thought that you could maybe make like a double random script so that both players would do random moves tillt he other wins"
Originally Posted by Groad View Post
An action figure script, where there is only one frame, and in that frame you can move, dismemeber, and fracture joints the way you want, just like an action figure.

tHaT's WhAt I JuSt sAiD.

exept without fractureing or dismembering
Originally Posted by mosier View Post
Is it possible to make a script opposite score points... like If in the game, tori gets hurt, then tori would get points... I figure this would be cool for like a suicide server so you actually can get points for destroying yourself

Yea i would like this seeing as I am working on a guitar mod, where the harder you hit the guitar, the more points u get its gonna work out like that.
btw, if i could draw the auras, would you use them...or is it not that simple?
Originally Posted by mosier View Post

Can't modify points. You can however make it so at the end, with one frame left, the computer freezes the game, examines the score, and says (in text) who won, then exits the game. But you can't exit a game saying who won yet. Just if you make it in text.

Originally Posted by treacle109 View Post
i mentioned this but noone answered "i thought that you could maybe make like a double random script so that both players would do random moves tillt he other wins"

Very easy, here it is attached.

Originally Posted by guitarookid View Post
Yea i would like this seeing as I am working on a guitar mod, where the harder you hit the guitar, the more points u get its gonna work out like that.
btw, if i could draw the auras, would you use them...or is it not that simple?

You can't tell where you hit/get hit, only that you get points. That means you couldn't tell if you hit the guitar or not, just that you got points.

Also, drawing auras would do nothing seeing as how you can only 'draw', by adding a rectangle, and covering it with a .tga. But seeing as how you can't do transparency, that's doesn't help as it'd cover your player, and you wouldn't see anything.
Attached Files
random2.lua (663 Bytes, 93 views)
Last edited by Jok; Jul 23, 2007 at 11:01 AM. Reason: zoom for the attachment
now... what about a double opener one so that its lie their two real people... and i also got a weird replay from the random2 script
Attached Files
When dolls attack!!!.rpl (80.8 KB, 107 views)