Wushu (and variations)
12 Votes / 9.52%
Aikido (and variations)
47 Votes / 37.30%
Random mods
17 Votes / 13.49%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The general consensus i got from this was aikido but i'd like some more votes pl0x
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Wushu ftw, it's the most fun with all the comebacks and blows

But I would like to see a tournament in a completely random mod, like stripper pole
piratez
Just gonna bump this because it'd be awesome to have some more votes and know what some more people think.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I find the regular mods boring due to the fact i play them enough, its always good to test true skill of improvisation on mods no one has ever played, plus they provide for funny ass moments and the such.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
taekkyon , maybe with a dojo .. inside no dq
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken