Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Forum attachments not downloading properly
Originally Posted by Replays Forum Announcement
Since yesterday, many replays appear to end prematurely when downloaded from the forum. If you check the downloaded replay's file size and the file size stated beside the link you clicked and the former is much smaller, try redownloading the replay a few times to fix this.

As I've stated above, attachments aren't fully downloading all the time. Sometimes they work the first time, sometimes they take 3-4 tries to download properly and sometimes they don't fully download in 10+ tries. It's not just me that's having this problem either, quite a few others have had this come up in the past day or two.
Do the higher ups know about this? It's still a problem, especially for the Replays forum.
It also affects events that require replays and such.

This has been a problem for more than a few days, and nobody seems to do anything unfortunately.
and sometimes when i download the replays it wont download all of it and when i watch the replay it just stops at random points
Originally Posted by Roflman80 View Post
and sometimes when i download the replays it wont download all of it and when i watch the replay it just stops at random points

That is the problem reported here.
heeeey!! nice to hear about! nice hampa! u konow when it will be fix?
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Yeah, every replay that I've tried downloading this morning has worked so I guess it's been fixed.

Cheers hampa!