Toribash
Original Post
Game freezes after few seconds
Like in title. After few seconds after opening Toribash it freezes and I cant do anything... Only close it by CTRL+ALT+DEL, then its an error where I need to click "Don't send" (my Windows is in Polish language, its hard to translate this error message for me, sorry, I hope you'll know what it is).

PC:
MS Windows XP Service Pack 2
AMD Athlon XP 2000+, 767MB RAM, ATI Radeon 9550 128 MB

I was trying to find similar thread in this forum, nothing helped.
i get the exact same thing but i have a Nvidia 8800GTS 640MB, and something called nvlddmkm driver crashes and successfully restarts, but the game just stays black not responding.
PC:
Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit
Intel E6600, 4GB ram, 8800GTS 640mb

I also get an error in the "stderr" document:
"ODE Message 3: LCP internal error, s <= 0 (s=0.0000e+000)"
do you have shaders on along with almost everything else? because when i turn all of that off it doesn't happen, but it looks crap lol, no offense to the game designers its only because shaders looks so good!!
Originally Posted by PAPA600 View Post
i get the exact same thing but i have a Nvidia 8800GTS 640MB, and something called nvlddmkm driver crashes and successfully restarts, but the game just stays black not responding.
PC:
Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit
Intel E6600, 4GB ram, 8800GTS 640mb

I also get an error in the "stderr" document:
"ODE Message 3: LCP internal error, s <= 0 (s=0.0000e+000)"

the nvlddmkm driver crashes is apparantly fairly widespread on Vista systems, and happens in a lot of games.
try googling for it, and you may find some solution, other than that always make sure your have the latest drivers (goes for everyone).
I have a fix for the nvlddmkm.sy_ driver. if you have windows vista with a nvidia card go into the C drive then delete the nvidia folder, restart and all is well. its working flawlessly now.