Toribash
yes you will. You will prob still have the 4.5 files given that u didn't overwrite the game when downloading. Just find the download path and transfer the files over.
Originally Posted by HyperBlood View Post
Question I didnt delete 4.92 yet I should still have there files right?

i think so i still have all my old files they should be in your games folder
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Good i already know where the files are how do i transfer them to my 4.95 though (yes i already tryied copying and pasting)
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
You copy and paste files, that's how it's done.
Replays go to replay folder, mods to data/mod.
Damn it sir Ive already tried that. FAILED i press paste it dosent paste.. Ya see?
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Make sure that both of the installations are somewhere you have sufficient permissions (ex: My Documents) to alter their files.

Try manually clicking and dragging the files and see if that works.
BAD LUCK
K ima try that thx firebolty ill just post here if i get problems
Yeeah im pretty sure i do not have permission... But how do i get it is the question
This will answer lots of problems i got the real question is.. Why can i copy and paste files into other files?