Toribash
Originally Posted by evolution6 View Post
Where are you? Home? School? Work? Library?

Try these archived versions of TB, see if it gives you the same problems....
3.8 linked originally by SlipAnc
3.41 linked originally by Blam
3.24 installer by SoftPedia

If you still have a problem, I'll think of something else.

ok sorry i havent posted in a while heres what happend

3.8: same thing happend as before
3.41: server list just said refreshing server list at bottom for ever
3.24: it just downloaded 3.8 and the same thing happend again
You still cant run toribash multiplayer?

Did you try on an different PC with the same internet?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Hey, my friend is having the same exact problem. He starts up multiplayer but no servers appear and no errors. He can play it on his laptop, but it runs too slow on it. If anyone has any idea, please post .
Originally Posted by hamsandwich608 View Post
Hey, my friend is having the same exact problem. He starts up multiplayer but no servers appear and no errors. He can play it on his laptop, but it runs too slow on it. If anyone has any idea, please post .

Do you have any firewall blocking Toribash?
Gone
We went through that, but in Vista and Windows 7, there is an advanced firewall configuration utility seperate from the firewall, which may be where the rule blocking the multiplayer ports and ip's inside. I can't say the same for XP though. I think the problem is a router, ip filter, or a proxy.
*puff-puff*
Yes, he's running it on Vista, and his laptop is XP. Maybe that's it? But I have Vista and it ran fine from the beginning (except for basic training in fighting school not working for some reason).
Is he on Home Premium or Ultimate?

In Home Premium, Make sure tb.exe is added to the Exceptions tab and the checkbox to Block all incoming connections is Unchecked.

In Ultimate, open the AdvancedFirewallSettings control panel link or Exe in system32, open TB.exe's TCP and UDP traffic. Along with Ports 20100 - 20299 or so. IP's 66.230.224.0 - 66.230.225.255
*puff-puff*