Ranking
Original Post
Look here if your Instaboost didnt work
There has been a lot of problems regarding the instaboost system.

Sometimes they don't give you the code, sometimes the given code doesn't work.

What you need to know about this is that the problem is global, you are not the only one.
To fix it, you need to contact hampa or gman80, as they can add an instaboost to your account.

Now, if you have this problem, make sure you PM one of them and you post your problem here.
With posting here, you might get a chance to get the problem fixed sooner.

Sorry for this, we are trying to figure out what the problem is and fix it.
It will be fixed soon, until then, patience.

Thank you,
SlipAnc

Update: The instaboost system is completely removed from 3.83. I'm not sure if they still work in some countries but please avoid buying instaboosts in the future because you might not get a working code.
If you have bought an instaboost recently and the code dosen't work then PM Gman80, he will be available to help you.

For more information post here or contact [email protected].

Update: The instaboost system was removed in 3.8 and there are no refunds from now on. If you buy it then you'll lose money, so dont do it.
Last edited by SlipAnc; Apr 10, 2010 at 01:34 PM. Reason: I demand perfect grammar and spelling! <3

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I bought two instaboosters and they aren't working.
Last edited by Shin-Ryuu; Nov 21, 2009 at 09:18 PM.
i bought one instaboost and the code is not working i have payed more than 2 euros for that
Last edited by Shin-Ryuu; Nov 21, 2009 at 09:18 PM.
gay for all who are gay for me xD i eat toast anymore
Bought one, not working, sent a PM.

Will this happen EVERY time I buy an instaboost? Because it is kind of annoying ^.^
yes it will be every time i bought another and it didnt work too
gay for all who are gay for me xD i eat toast anymore
As said in the above post. PM Hampa or Gman80 and they will add an instaboost to your account.
Originally Posted by lacici View Post
i pm hampa & gman80 but noone ansver me
damn

Please be patient, they both get 500+ PMs per day, so they actually need to some time till they can fix your problem. Dont worry, it will get fixed for sure.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!