Ranking
I've tried everything I can, and everything that people have said on the forums and it doesn't help me.. the best thing we can do, i guess, is wait it out for the admins to figure this out..
I seem to have that problem as well, and I know what's the source of the problem (maybe). I checked my Toribash Custom Name folder and it seems that the head.tga file in it has vanished, so no matter what head texture I try to upload it will come out always as the default head since there is no head.tga file to hold the uploaded one. I tried buying a new head texture but that didn't work either... reinstalling wont work because I tried that a couple times. It's probably a worser outcome of the recent head texture bug since I tried /dl and /lp when it was like that... making it worse XD but whatever, hopefully something could be fixed and solved eventually
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
Textures - Blank Uploads?
So, i'm trying to upload new textures that i've made but it ain't appearing in-game or on the website, i've chosen the file and hit upload, it uploads. Says my texture's been "successfully uploaded" but the little preview image is just a little

I've tried waiting, repeatedly trying to upload, tried to upload different images and different formats but still, the little still shows
Well, as of right now, 512 heads and possibly other textures are broken.
Nobody knows a fix.
h
What is happening with my textures?
Every time i upload a texture the thumbnail doesn't show, and the texture doesn't appear to be on my tori please reply if you know how to fix this.
Its a graphical error that near about everyone is having right now. I think the only way to fix this is to just wait it out.
ninja'd by a duck
the shame
Last edited by Skylar; Jul 16, 2014 at 08:26 PM.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Like skylarr said we just have to wait it out, I have tried reinstalling, deactivating and reactivating etc.. but it doesn't work, and to top it all off my Kiai sound isn't working anymore...

let's hope someone gets on this quickly..
Textures won't load
So basically, when I try to upload the image to the texture, some thumbnail symbol shows up in place of what should be the thumbnail of the texture. This also means that even when downloading my tori, the new textures do not show.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is here?
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin