Toribash
I'm working on having hampa add some stuff to the .povs that Toribash generates to do this:

The idea is to have the .povs record which joints are in what state (Normal, Fractured, or Dismembered) and color them purple if fractured or the same color as the blood if dismembered.

The .povs would also record where the disqualification circle(s) are, which would be displayed as the same color as the Normal colored joints.

Yay
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
I dig your first person camera
I was never too good with matrix math and all that shit, but it seems you are :P

Well done

And while you're convincing hampa to do that shit, convince him to send the scores through a new macro as well, would be fun to make a scoreboard behind the fighters
Last edited by claxor; Jul 31, 2007 at 03:42 PM.
i must ask this but how do u get them to have there joints look matalicy like that is it awsome
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

I tried out your first .inc, and this error came up:
#declare joint=joint+1;

Wouldn't that just send it into an infinite loop?
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
I tried out your first .inc, and this error came up:
#declare joint=joint+1;

Wouldn't that just send it into an infinite loop?

At the beginning of the .inc, do:
#declare joint=0;

In the macro, it starts with joint=joint+1, so the first time that the macro runs it is on joint 1, which is PlayerA's neck. It does this for every Joint(<stuff>) line it sees in the .pov. So this means that the first 20 times it runs (for joint<21), it is rendering PlayerA's joints, and for 21-40 it is rendering PlayerB's joints.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
I introduce: dojo.inc! Has been sold to HyperViper

Screenshots and video link:

http://reversers.org/files/volt%20-%20dojo.wmv
Last edited by volt; Aug 7, 2007 at 09:20 PM.
I posted a video link in my dojo.inc post two posts ago.

Also does anyone have and ideas for incs that they would like to see?

I intend on doing one on a pool table and another one on a helipad on top of a skyscraper, but i kind of feel like taking a break from povray for a while.
How about a fish-bowl one?

e.g. A glass bowl with a fish castle, and tori and uke fighting in the center.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render Љ Nerfnow: Website
Here's a quick writeup on how to get faster video renders if you have dual-core:
http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11988

And as for the fishbowl, that would be tough, I'd have to learn how to use glass as well as learn how to make water, which i dont know is possible on pov-ray, what with the bending light and all