Toribash
Original Post
How to...
Hello, my name is Karina. I'am want to know, how to get more ToriCredits in short time (Very Faster). Please, don't say about creating any textures, i can do only music and avatar. And can i earn ToriCredits for it (Music and avatars).
Thanks.
How to...
Hello, my name is Karina "Vaylar" Gordinsky. I wanna know, how to see inventory of user in the toribash, it's need me for report. Yeah, i wanna report player with hampa's textures. Help please. Thanks
Forum wise - go to the member name, click ir and open the activated inventory

and note: Hampa texture are free, so its legal
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
yep there are several texture are free to all
A thread compiled by many free head texture

to get Hampa texture

Last edited by Trice; Feb 10, 2016 at 03:11 PM.
"0h no" -Trice
How to...
And again hello! My name is Karina "Vaylar" Gordinsky, and now question it - How to do very good signature down me. I don't know how to do it, and i'am wanna this, because my accout need be good! Good luck and more fun in toribash. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
yep there are several texture are free to all
A thread compiled by many free head texture

to get Hampa texture

And all moder textures are free? For example - Cheshyre
If you meant by picture, you need to buy TP and VIP first, you can find it here
for normal user, you only can write up to two lines worth, this include the BBCode
"0h no" -Trice
I believe Cheshyre joint texture are free for all, only him though..i don't know for others
"0h no" -Trice
Well you can get TC by making an avatar, not easy but you can still get TC out of it. For music i don't know

A little advice: it would be much cleaner if you make all your question on one post / thread
"0h no" -Trice