Ranking
i stole insanity's ollie rpl but i did a big spin body varial? im not sure on skateboard terminology but this felt rlly cool
Attached Files
big spin body varial.rpl (54.0 KB, 8 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
this looks really cool, the pop was more on the nose and the trick was nice. were there any parts that were difficult for you?

i am a bird now - Lil B

it was rlly tricky trying to keep the board underneath and keeping my balance once i landed
-----
is this a 360 shuv or a horizontal impossible
Attached Files
whatevertfthisis.rpl (89.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Kirito; May 19, 2022 at 05:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
any tips on doing this cleanly? like so it doesnt hit the ground and bounce back upwhenever i try to keep the board airborne and rotate it either gets sent up into me, into the ground, or it just shuvs away from me
Attached Files
nollie inward heel.rpl (85.5 KB, 6 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
it was rlly tricky trying to keep the board underneath and keeping my balance once i landed
-----
is this a 360 shuv or a horizontal impossible

it was more 360 shove I think it was, you landed it which was great. Staying upright after landing can be hard but try to used your abs in combination with your hips to balance out your body. Board placement when doing the trick is important too try to keep the board under you as much as possible
-----
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
any tips on doing this cleanly? like so it doesnt hit the ground and bounce back upwhenever i try to keep the board airborne and rotate it either gets sent up into me, into the ground, or it just shuvs away from me

it will be difficult to achieve that as the spin mostly comes from that ground contact but id say when you get a flip you want to kick forawrds and up instead of down, or a bit behind you if you jump a bit backwards
Attached Files
inward heelflip.rpl (144.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by TimmyboyG; May 25, 2022 at 04:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

i am a bird now - Lil B

Proud of this one, shout out to Timmy the best sk8 instructor out there B)
/dl skateboardflatbar_multiplayer.tbm
Attached Files
skatewithtimmy5.rpl (773.9 KB, 2 views)
one step closer to landing a treflip
Attached Files
540shuv.rpl (120.3 KB, 7 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
slapped lawz models on beg-skateboarding then spent way too much time trying to do an olie and didnt succeed, but was fun, anyway have the replay
Attached Files
oli lawz.rpl (103.6 KB, 1 views)
lawz shuvit i gues.rpl (96.1 KB, 3 views)
beg_skateboard_street_lawz.tbm (40.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by majed; Jul 28, 2022 at 11:33 AM. Reason: mod fix new replay
landed this back in june
Attached Files
myfirsttreflip.rpl (145.5 KB, 4 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: