Ranking
Original Post
How To Get Mods To Play On TB
How To Get Mods To Play On TB

FOLLOW EACH NUMBER CORRECTLY OR IT WONT WORK

1. You go to the "Mods" section on the top.

2. Then, you click a mod you want. It will come up like this (I opened my mod called "Dr Hax.tbm") : http://www.toribash.com/cp/data/mod/dr_hax.tbm

3. Open your Notepad.

4. Copy EVERYTHING there and paste it into the notepad.

5. Then save the notepad...
. Save it as (modname).tbm (in this case, "(modname)" is Dr Hax)
. Click My Computer, then click Local Disc (Or anything you use as your "primary" memory drive), then click Games, Toribash 3.9, data, mod, then save it in there.

6. Go on Toribash, then click Free Play. Then press Esc (on the top left corner of keyboard), click Setup, then Mods, then scroll down for the mod, and click it, and press Load.

That's all, have fun getting mods! If you have questions, POST A COMMENT OR PM ME. I will add an FAQ if more than 10 people ask a single question all over again.
You can always just copy/paste the file to your toribash directory..
(My Computer/Local Disk/Games/Toribash/Data/Mod.)
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by madpen
Is this the same for scripts?

Yes, madpen, it is the same for scripts, except you don't do steps 2-5.
Originally Posted by firebolty
You can always just copy/paste the file to your toribash directory..
(My Computer/Local Disk/Games/Toribash/Data/Mod.)

Well... if you copy/paste into the toribash directory, then you'll waste 2 times the space... and if you SAVE it into there, it will only waste 1 time of space, so you HAVE TO FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS!
Last edited by Angelman18; Apr 24, 2011 at 09:23 PM.
Do you want really good info on things like how much something is or how to grab a friend? Then you should ask me about them or other questions!
I know that Kai, don't correct meh. I know what to do.
Do you want really good info on things like how much something is or how to grab a friend? Then you should ask me about them or other questions!
i tried both ways of downloading scripts but whenever i open that script it says
"error loading script"
"unexpected symbol near >"
is there any solution to this?
An easy way to download mods is to find the mod you want, right click and select save, and save it into your toribash/data/mod folder :3
I hate living in Texas -_-