Toribash
i would grab mah hedge cutter (horizontal chainsaw) and get sum rake, then jump on my badarse ride on lawnmower and i would drive at 2 kmph and i would get to the army supply store, buy a ghille suit and a sniper (keeping mah hedge cutter) and crawl to melbourne, then i would run to the top of the eureka tower and i would block up te doors (eureka tower is like 10000000000000000 floors) and have myself a party, with all my imaginary friends
go and hide in a vault for 3 years with lots of food, a TV (if zombies didnt fuc$%* up the signal), weights, and just....wait.
lol wut
how is this in discussion?
seems like more of a rapid thread
anyway, my house has weapons, and my dad is a carpenter, so there is also a lot of building materials and wood.

step 1.) board up 1st story windows.
step 2.) set up a ladder to the roof, can be knocked down.
step 3.) set up emergency plywood shelter on roof
step 4.) write sos on our deck
step 5.) head into town, search for survivors, raid sporting goods store (dried food)
step 6.) this sounds a little, well, evil and horrible, but if my neighbors are still alive, kill them (they hate us, when there isnt a government to enforce laws, they might do it to my family)
step 7.) repeat 5
step 8.) drive to plattsburg (closest city, and walmart, an hour away) raid malls, sporting goods stores, walmart
step 9.) secure gas station, water treatment plant, power plant
step 10.) if i have more than 20 survivors, set fire to housing developments (clear places zombies can hide, safer than checking every one)
step 11.) set up road blocks on ways into town (only 3 of them, all single lane roads)
step 12.) repeat 8
step 13.) fully clear town of zombies
step 14.) i guess ride out the storm, heading to nearby towns to look for survivors, ect
step 15.) gradually push forward, clearing zombies out of areas we head through.
step 16.) set up more colonies, basically try to get back what we lost
final goals: clear the east coast of infected, get the internet back online, then clear the US, set up wall along us/mexico border. then head into europe and help them out

*edit* wow, that took a while
[ESSENCE]
i would probably shoot myself because i wouldnt want to live through that and watching everyone die would be so horrible i would never want to live but i would take as many down as i could like KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea and this probably should get moved to rapid threads
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
My house's windows have iron bars (kinda), so we don't need to board them up.
my door is as sturdy as a rock, so we don't have an issue there.
i have katanas my father brought from japan years ago (they're blunt, but with the right tools and practice, I can become Uma Thurman in Kill Bill), so we don't have trouble in defense.

what i'd do:

1) modify my dad's car like in most movies: spikes, reinforced windows and body, the works. pretty messy, but effective.

2) raid the gun shop near downtown, and get as much ammo and guns as possible

3) check in every single store in town to get useful stuff (clothing, food, playstation 2)

4) check for survivors

5) expand my house to the size of a whole block, by connecting all the houses (after devoiding them from any type of life and non-life), to have a nice, big headquarters, and block the streets in a 2 block radius, and set traps only a smart and informed human would know how to trespass (bear traps, grenades stapped to a wire, holes covered with a piece of cloth)

6) after having organized all the survivors, we build better traps, a better headquarters, better everything.

7) destruction of the dams. i live in the high grounds, so, after properly evacuating as many as we can, we flood half of the town.

8 ) we destroy all unoccupied buildings (leaving a few in case of expansion), and begin an extermination program, divided in grids, assigned to different groups.

9) after having cleared the whole town, we repeat steps 3-8 in the other two towns in this side of the island (the island is split by a chain of mountains, which i doubt the zombies could pass)

10) after taking control over our side of the island (and hopefully the other one too), we become a political-economical-military group, which will try to find people to join them, and find other groups to help eachother, basically creating a new world, with different countries and regions. during this period, we also reconnect all internet and telephone connections.

11) after peace is restored, and there are no more zombies, we start rebuilding, and restarting economy. after that, comes a period of (hopefully) peace

------

5b) in case of being the last ones alive, i'd kill my dad, kill my mom, and kill myself. it's not like we'd last a month, anyways.

that's pretty much what i'd do.
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.
First thing to do if to find some weaponry.
Preferable is axe because i don't have a gun in the house.
Second is to find a survivor.A adult is preferable because its mature lol.and my family and friends.
Third is to run to the gun store get all the guns and all the ammo.
Fourth is run to the market to get all the food we could get.
Lastly run like hell in to the prison cell and plan for the next move.

Edit: i like ilsai's plan
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?
three ideas

1) anyone know if zombies can swim? ...... big boat, heaps of mates, food, grog, a few guns, ocean holiday anyone? (hawian music in background)

2) find a good stirdy doorway, no windows, just one room, hold chainsaw/ hedgecutter/ 16 inch anglegrinder, at head height.

3) rig up a nice big truck with spikes, you know, the works. putsome ACDC on .......
"I'm on highway to hell, On a high way to hell"
*Meanwhile Below*
Only one option...

I would go to my friend's gun store, get some weapons, (I'm sure he won't mind if I take some) go to the grocery store nearby my house, get as much food as I can carry, go back to my house, baricade the front and back doors, but my dresser on the top of the staircase and board up all the windows,give one gun to each of my sons, and keep the surviving going, if I run out of food and ammo i grab my axe and have 2 use that. I hope that works.
Nice thread, whoever bumped this is a retard, the last post was in june of last year. Threads like this should just die, along with all the other old threads.

Anyway, for a zombie apocalypse, I would go to the nearest gun store, buy everything I could, stalk up on huge amounts of food, sit on my roof, take out all the ways to get to my roof "Burn ladders, ect.", and snipe zombies for fun all day. Maybe sit around and sun tan while sniping zombies. Hell, I could be biting into a hamburger while putting a bullet in a zombies head. If that didn't work out, I would quickly fill a hummer up with huge amounts of gas, maybe get an RV to pull some truck behind me, just incase I run out of gas I would have another option instead of being ass raped and eaten by the zombies. I would probably drive somewhere secretive, or try to find a survivor palace or something. Maybe even a vault. I would definitely go with my first option though if it worked. That would be so bad ass.