Ranking
Original Post
How do I balance?
I try to balance but it always ends in:

1:
2: DQ
3:

So can someone help me?
Now i am going to tell you something that you have never heard before.... (sarcasm)
Learn by yourself. you can't simply teach someone how to balance.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by mackanak01 View Post
Now i am going to tell you something that you have never heard before.... (sarcasm)
Learn by yourself. you can't simply teach someone how to balance.

That's right, I am a green belt and I do handstanda and backflips (still have to learn how to make flips) and it is not that hard, you must sinchronize with the enemy, so you can balance; the best mod for balancing is Wushu.
Originally Posted by Drop821 View Post
I try to balance but it always ends in:

1:
2: DQ
3:

So can someone help me?

Balancing is usually about relaxing and turning your spine.
Once you've got a good handstand/balance, hold all.
If you begin to topple, relax a few joints or so.

If you want me to help you Ingame, give me a PM.
Partly right iPortal (btw good to see ya again pal.). But to balance yourself you must relax and hold joints, any contracted or extended joints will most likely cause you to fall. If you are standing up make sure 1. Your feet are flat on the ground. 2. Your body's center Gravity is well. And 3. Just holds/relax joints when and if needed.
<FireFox20> Give me a small g?
<NullSpook> -Hands you Gary Colman-
Balance isn't something that can be learned from text. You have to learn it from ingame. Sorry That this is alittle Jerkish. But it's true.
im not good at balance but im good at comebacks :3
"Imagination Is More Powerful than Knowledge"
[Friend:Lobanja , Soreley , Rzmaster , ] [Enemy: Mcnuggets , ]
i cant teach you how to balance but one way that will help is use your glutes... i find a lot of beginners dont and they fall over, contract the glutes to get back in your normal stance and extend the glutes to spread out your legs so you can balance when you land after jumping...