Ranking
i know what im using and i lie if you times what i said by ermm say 5 then you've got the sever of the ncch - neston cyber center hostle + all the compters in side that is how much power the this game isnt runing on and the servers specs isintel 4.6 procesor36 output portsinternet 12meg download speed no proxyseach indvidual computer has the spec of what i said before please help this is convusing ever for a hacker
Originally Posted by jake0151 View Post
i know what im using and i lie if you times what i said by ermm say 5 then you've got the sever of the ncch - neston cyber center hostle + all the compters in side that is how much power the this game isnt runing on and the servers specs isintel 4.6 procesor36 output portsinternet 12meg download speed no proxyseach indvidual computer has the spec of what i said before please help this is convusing ever for a hacker

All right, so I dont get you.
Please write clearly in whole sentences and such, because I cant find any useful information in your post.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

thx you
God feed your love to me.
C’est une divinité qui me fait l’offrande de ton amour
please dont do me for double post
Originally Posted by CaptainLOL View Post
ummm. I was gunna post this in the beta 3 thread but it is closed now.

I bought my head texture for 2k. And I am pretty sure the head textures are actually 20k.

I have my head texture now BUT I am not sure if this head texture file that I bought is a tester or something.
I just don't want to have wasted 2k on just a tester.

when you ny a haed texture you buy the item you get a imige file in format, jpg or gif and you postewd in the wrong place
why i can't upload texture?
try these links
(http://forum.toribash.com/tori_textures.php)
(http://forum.toribash.com/tori_textures2.php)

and slip
i lie if you times what i said by ermm say 5 then you've got the sever of the ncch
- neston cyber center hostle
+ all the compters in side that is how much power the this game isnt runing on
the servers specs is a intel 4.6 procesor
36 output portsinternet,
12meg download speed no proxy
each indvidual computer has the spec of what i said before
please help this is convusing even for a hacker

all the other betas worked soo why not this one
even with this link i can't change my textures
Bah. Ground textures still don't work. :V